With a degree in Project Design and Analysis (PDA), you graduate with real-world experience in just three years. Work in small-group settings with highly involved faculty and businesses. This degree gives you project-management skills to confidently face business problems or design needs in any industry.
PDA is an exciting opportunity for students who are:
- Interested in learning in team environments on real- live industry projects within companies.
- Willing to meet 100% of the semester credit requirements to reach degree completion in 3 years.
- Able to limit outside employment to 10 hours per week.
- Looking an exciting degree experience with 3 internships.
Immediate benefits for students:
- Incoming high school graduates begin building life-long friends with members of the program.
- Meet the business your team will work with to deliver immediate impact.
- Experience highly involved faculty and business employees in your project management, design thinking and data analysis skills. Gone are the days of lectures with 100 students in a class.
- See the immediate benefit of this degree your first year in your first internship.
Benefits after graduation:
- You graduate with skills you learned AND practiced inside businesses.
- You are highly motivated and capable of handling projects in for-profit or not-for-profit companies.
- You have terrific oral and written communication skills.
- You have achieved advanced practice in data analysis, you can forecast, problem solve or monitor success with key performance measures.
- You can manage time – with others- to complete a project on time and within budget.
The PDA degree is the next evolution in team based learning!
Project: Project management skills are critical skills to any industry for profit or not for profit. Practice real business improvements with start to finish collaborative team thinking, communication, and time and budget management with your team in the PDA degree program.
Design: If being creative is your passion we expose you to real business needs for innovation, critical thinking, and use of tools so your team can produce solutions to problems, create new products or services for customers in the business to business, or business to consumer settings.
Analysis: You recognize that using company data and researched information is key to company performance. We teach and practice with your team applied probability (how likely something is to happen) and simple statistics to identify the importance of the information, forecasting, and useful data analytics that job postings indicate are essential for career success.