Future Proof Your Career
Make your transfer credits count towards a rewarding career. With our Bachelor of Science degree in Applied Project Design and Analysis, you’ll be ready to enter the job market after graduation. This unique program emphasizes specific skills that are important to employers through dynamic coursework and built-in industry engagement.
Our program provides you future-proof skills in three core areas:
- Project: Focus on project management, collaborative thinking, communication, global design and leadership. You’ll learn how to use the tools and technologies common in the workplace to lead teams and accomplish key tasks toward big-picture organizational goals.
- Design: Hone your out-of-the-box thinking in areas such as creative and organizational design. You’ll learn how to solve difficult problems and navigate complex business processes to deliver new products and services.
- Analysis: Learn to use data to make informed business decisions, with a focus on applied probability and statistics, forecasting, modeling and data analytics.
This degree will give you relevant, hands-on experience to gain a competitive edge in the job market for years to come.
Request More Information
Project-Based Learning provides a framework in which students work together to solve open-ended, and real world, problems related to the course material. Through projects students learn concepts and principles in application, not just how to present the facts. UNT at Frisco's approach to project-based learning is centered on the student, and uses this unique learning style to promote the development of teamwork, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
Some UNT project and hiring partners include:
- Dallas Cowboys
- Logisticorp Group
Innovative Courses and Tools
As part of this program, you’ll enjoy a course schedule that is designed to prepare you for your career, with a blend of required courses for your major and program-specific courses that emphasize teamwork and problem solving.
- Unique courses include:
- Collaborative Thinking
- Design Thinking
- Team Creativity
- Trend Analysis and Forecast
- Thinking in Leadership
You'll also learn to use the tools that industry-leading companies employ, including Zoom, Slack and Tableau so you are ready to contribute on your first day on the job.
Rewarding Career Paths
With industry engagement at the core of the curriculum, you'll make valuable connections while you earn your bachelor's degree. You'll also gain powerful professional partnerships both inside and outside of the classroom and gain lifelong mentors along with unbeatable employable skills.
With this degree in hand, you'll be ready for leadership roles like the following:
- Brand manager
- Business analyst
- Environmental resource manager
- Financial analyst
- Marketing manager
- Project manager (business, non-profit and government)
- Social media marketer
- Annual salaries for these types of positions can be found at investopedia.com.